Culture of Philanthropy
Exploris embraces a culture of mission and value-based philanthropy and sustained support for the experiential, project-based learning that is at the heart of our school. The Exploris Annual Fund offers parents, grandparents, other relatives and friends the opportunity to support the school and invest in the mission and values of this learning community. When you contribute to the Annual Fund, you become a Catalyst for Change by:
• Expanding our reach. In 2014 we expanded to include grades K-5, but your contribution to the Annual Fund will help us grow even more. Expansion opportunities include sharing our learning model with local schools and new international partners and hosting professional development for regional colleagues.
• Enriching the opportunities at for all students in our community. Contributions to the annual fund help ensure that all children are able to participate in explorations into the community. The Annual Fund helps cover transportation and enrollment fees for the many field trips that students in grades K-8 take to learn more about our community, state and world.
• Ensuring Experiential Learning remains at the focus of Exploris’ project-based, interactive approach to teaching and learning. Your contribution to the Annual Fund helps cover costs associated with the experiential learning pportunities our children are engaging in at Exploris and provides teachers with the resources they need.
• Engaging in Environmental Stewardship and environmental responsibility. Exploris students nurture a connection to nature. Our philanthropy efforts sustain our commitment to the environment by facilitating our composting, landscaping, gardening and teracycle efforts.
Want to Double Your Donation?
Your employer may match your gift.
Click here to check a partial list of matching gift companies
JP Morgan Chase
Keep in mind that the list is not complete. It’s always better to check with your Human Resources department if you have any questions. If your employer has gift matching, or if you are not sure if they do, please e-mail Mary Margaret Moffitt at email@example.com! Include your company’s name and donation amount in your e-mail. We want to make sure NO matching gifts fall through the cracks!
Do you work at SAS Institute?
SAS will only match donations made through DonorsChoose.org. If you work at SAS, please contact Exploris for a list of Exploris’s DonorsChoose.org projects that you may choose to donate to.
You may make a donation in several ways:
- One-time Gift by Cash or Check . Simply fill out the form on the Exploris Annual Fund Form and send in the form and your donation. Checks should be made out to Exploris Middle School. If you’d like to mail the donation and form, our address is:
401 Hillsborough Street
Raleigh, NC 27603
One-time Gift Online Click on the One Time Donation button to be taken to PayPal to make your donation. Both credit cards and your PayPal account may be used to fund your donation.
- Monthly Recurring Payments Online. For some families, a smaller, recurring gift is easier to budget and plan for. Click on the Monthly Donation button for the amount you would like to donate each month for 12 months. You will then be taken to PayPal to make your donation. Both credit cards and your PayPal account may be used to fund your donation.
Email: Mary Margaret Moffitt at firstname.lastname@example.org