Before School Program Information:
Exploris will offer a Before School Program each morning. This program provides quality supervision in a social atmosphere. Students participating in the program can use the time for homework help, reading, drawing, computer work, etc. Students that are dropped off prior to 7:45am for Middle School and 8:00am for Elementary School will need to go to the Before School Program.
- Offered to ALL students in grades K-8.
- Open 7a.m. to 7:5 a.m. at the Middle School. Open 7:15am – 8:10am at the Elementary School.
- Students will be dismissed to their grade level teachers at the start of the school.
After School Program Information:
Exploris will offer an after school program for students at the each school. The program is staffed by Exploris teachers and serves Exploris students only. The daily schedule for the after-school program will include: Exercise/Physical time (outdoors), Homework/Academic time, and Cultural enrichment time. There is a time for students to eat a snack (provided by parent/guardian) during the Homework/Academic time.
- The program is offered 5 days a week from school dismissal until 6:00 PM on all school days. The program will follow the school closings for inclement weather.
- Students who are involved in an extracurricular club may report to the after-school program after the club, but there will be no fee adjustment for those students.
- Students enrolled in the After School program will not incur an additional charge for Early Release Days. Students not enrolled in the After School program will be charged $20.00 for each Early Release Day.
- Students picked up after 6:00pm will incur Late Pick-Up Fee of $1.00 per minute after 6:00 p.m. These late pick-up fees will be added to the monthly bill. Excessive instances of late pick-up may result in termination of program participation.
- Monthly Fees: The monthly fee structure for the 2016-17 school year is available at this link
- Registration Fee: There is a $15.00 per child for Before & After School Care registration. The 2016-17 Before-After School Care Program registration form is available by clicking here
- Late Fees: If you have not paid your Before/After School Care program fees by the 5th day of the month, there will be an additional late fee of $5.00 added to your monthly bill. If the fee(s) are not paid by the 10th day of the month, your child will be dismissed from the program. There will be a $10.00 fee for any returned checks.
- No Refunds: There will not be refunds if your student is absent or if the school schedule has been affected by inclement weather. Fees are monthly and rates are not pro-rated. Fees will not be adjusted for reduced hours, absences, inclement weather, etc. If there is a delay in school starting, then the before school program is also delayed for that same amount of time. If we have early dismissal, PLEASE make sure you have arrangements for your child(ren) to be picked up as we will not have after school care.
- Sibling(s) Discount: A family that will have more than one (1) student in the Before or After School Care program will receive a discount of $5.00 per month for each additional child that is enrolled. Students enrolled in the Before & After School Care program will receive a discount of $10.00 per month for each additional child that is enrolled.